Please join Columbia alum Brad Gevurtz in a virtual discussion on investment banking, with a particular focus on the technology industry. Brad is a Managing Director in the Investment Banking Division of D.A. Davidson & Co, and you can access his detailed bio HERE.
Brad's agenda includes the following:
· How COVID-19 has affected the deal economy
· M&A transactions and volume
· Recent IPOs and their performance
· Key themes for tech investors
· Developments in software and communications infrastructure
Please confirm your attendance, and you will receive a separate email with Zoom login meeting instructions 1-2 days in advance of the August 18th session.